The Internet has become the fastest mode of communication. Nowadays people cannot think even a day without browsing. From days where letters were the mean of communication, to now, innovation occurred. Exploring new ideas is what the manpower does the best. Smartphones are hailed to be smart, not because it is smart in doing all kind of apps, but it also saves our time in a seamless manner. With smartphones come smart apps. Several apps have been launched too, in order to offer users to share file documents and other pictures as well. Don’t you remember those days when we used to trust the Bluetooth or Infra Red technology for transferring files? Yes, it used to take a lot of our precious time. And today, things are different.
SHAREit is one great app that allows a file transfer very seamlessly. Listed below are the steps to download SHAREit app (https://shareitfrpc.com) on your Mac PC.
- STEP 1: First of all like Android emulator, users need to download the iOS emulator so that SHAREit can be run on the Mac devices. Users, first download the installer of Andy iOS emulator on your respective Mac PC. You must visit the website of the particular software, and must get and download the installer package. But, users must keep one thing in mind; that is the installer file will be coming in the DMG format.
- STEP 2: Now when the installer file is completing the downloading, users must double tap on file and should keep running the installation process. In order to do this, users please follow the instructions that would be popping on your screens. Then you will be asked to ‘drag’ and ‘drop’ that Andy application in the application folder of your PC.
- STEP 3: After completing all that’s there in step 2, you will be provided with more information that will come up on your screen. Users, you must read them very carefully. After doing so, please select the given agreement and ‘click’ on then go and click on ‘Next’ button. Within a couple of seconds, you will be reaching to finish mark. Now you will witness that the Andy app player is already installed on your respective Mac PC.
- STEP 4: Users, after the Andy app is installed, on your Mac PC you must run the emulator of Andy iOS and then go for sync, by syncing it with your respective Google Account. Users are instructed not to worry about anything as the steps are really easy, just make sure that you keep on following the instructions that’ll be coming on-screen.
- STEP 5: After following the instructions on your screen, users you are asked to visit the Google Play Store. There, search for “SHAREit App.”
- STEP 6: After searching for the SHAREit app you, on the app store will be provided with the file sharing app. Then you must tap on ‘Download’ option. On a further note, you must ‘Install’ the app. There you are! SHAREit for Mac PC has been successfully installed after completing all six steps.
In conclusion, we can say SHAREit app is very useful in our day-to-day lives. But at the same time, this kind of apps can harm your device as it can give you virus threats. Before downloading be careful and safe!